Sunday, April 10, 2011

SVG files!

It's day 2 of the trial version of Sure Cuts A Lot (SCAL).  I'm loving it! Today I downloaded a free zip file. It contained a few Japanese blossom images, branches, flowers, etc.  I downloaded the images to my SVG folder on my desktop and was off to create like crazy!  

Once the images are downloaded, I opened SCAL and clicked on the SVG button.  I routed my way to my folder and there they were!  I clicked on the image I wanted on my mat and opened it.  You can resize, flip, move, and layer the images on your mat. I was just doing basics so I placed a few images on my mat. I hooked up my Cricut and pushed the cut button. The images cut just like they showed on my computer!

I can't wait to buy the actual program so these lines aren't cutting through my flower!  hehe :) 

No comments:

Post a Comment