Monday, October 10, 2011

Baby Shower

My cousin & his wife are pregnant!  Yay!  I went to school with both of them and Tracey and I took many classes together and worked together for quite some time!  I was super excited when I heard they were pregnant!  These are pix from her shower yesterday.

Pom poms hanging from the ceiling. Inexpensive and fun! These are always a hit!

The sign across the mantle "It's a Boy"  They had an animal theme so we threw as many animals as we could in there! This sign was made using Create a Criter for then animals, Accent Essentials for the circles and sun bursts for the signs and Disney's Mickey's font for the letters!

A zebra and kitty welcomed people in!



These beautiful flowers were a wonderful touch! 

so pretty!  

Gift area


A few critters on the wall.

Cake pop favors

No comments:

Post a Comment