Monday, February 7, 2011

Yudu Update

    My Yudu creations have been put on hold.  I received my machine and it does come with everything to get started but it really, just gets you started!  There isn't any emulsion remover so you can do one design and then you'd be stuck! If you don't do the emulsion correctly the first time, then you are in trouble!
   So today I found some good deals online and ordered my liquid emulsion kit which comes with remover, white Yudu ink, and an emulsion trough which puts the emulsion on the screen smoothly. I was really looking forward to saving money with this machine by making my presents, and hopefully that will be true,  but it feels like i'm spending a lot on supplies as of right now. I'm looking forward to my priceless creations though. So, once I get my products, I'll be ready to Create like Crazy!

No comments:

Post a Comment