Monday, February 7, 2011

Creative Card Day with Michelle!

    What do you think of when you think of Sunday February 6th? I'm sure you are saying - SUPERBOWL! Well, for non-football fans, Michelle & myself, we decided to have a Creative Card Day!
    Michelle is super organized and was ready with 3 cards already set up in her Gypsy!  Me on the other hand, came with instructions for a card I never tried making and a bunch of supplies hoping that I would be able to create one card!  Thankfully Michelle's creativity carried over to me and inspired me to createlikecrazy!



    In a total of 6 hours we created 5 card designs and mass produced 8 of each design for a grand total of 40 cards in one day! So here are the 5 designs. I did a close up on the 2 I created.  I completely adore the 3 that Michelle made!
   I can't wait to use all of my fun pun stickers that she made for me! =)  Till next superbowl, Create like Crazy!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment