Tuesday, January 18, 2011

Crafty day!!!


Moving out was a huge deal for me. I got to move in with the man I love but in doing so, I moved further away from my family who I love and hung out with. I missed our crafting days, staying up till the wee hours of the night just making cards, conversing, etc. Thankfully God loves me and where one crafting door moved a little further away, he opened a new one closer to me! Michelle moved into town!
Michelle has been a family friend since my brother started Jr. High School. She got me my first job and even introduced me to my man. Since she has moved closer to me we have gone out to eat, get dessert, tea, get massages and have spent hours chit chatting and crafting! I absolutely love the time that we spend together!
We are both very into card making, shimmery paper, bling and our CRICUT! We exchange tips, good cartridge buys, websites, ideas and give each other advise. These were the two cards we came up with on our crafty day! I can't wait to have another so we can Create like Crazy!

Both cards were made with Simply Charmed for the Cricut. "Thank you" was from Alphalicious.

4 comments:

  1. Awww what a great start to an awesome blog :) i amlooking forward to reading more blogs... love you sis! xoxo, joni

    ReplyDelete
  2. We are also very into our Gypsies! Such nice things to say and of course I feel the same way. You have changed my life out here and I'm so thankful that I have someone to craft with! Love the blog...lets "craft like crazy" again soon.

    ReplyDelete
  3. @lmjbaloney - ah thanks sis! :)

    @ Onodaware - how could i forget the Gypsies! i can't cricut without it! seriouslY! we will craft soon!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks for posting the cartridges. Love the cards. You and Ms. Onoda are amazing!!!

    ReplyDelete