Friday, January 28, 2011

Yudu

I am so excited to add yet another Provo Craft product to my nice machine line up!  I started with the baby Cricut then had to upgrade to an Expression. Then my loving bf got me the Gypsy for Christmas. As if that wasn't enough, today I won, on ebay, a brand new Yudu machine.  I was crossing my fingers that my bid was high enough and sure enough by the end, it was mine!  Now I'm just waiting for it to ship and get to me so I can start doing a little screen printing!
In preparation for the big day, I've been watching as many youtube videos on the Yudu as I can find time for. Everyone makes it look really easy and fun, I'm hoping it is just that. Hopefully I will have a few projects up to share and hopefully they inspires some new crafts and ideas for others!
With so many projects in mind for this machine, I just can't wait for it to get here.  Once it does, we're going to Create like Crazy!

No comments:

Post a Comment