Sunday, June 12, 2011

Interchangeable stamp!!!

I found these stamps online and it said it was interchangeable! I couldn't believe it so I had to order it!  You need the PSA stamper with ink (far right), the stamp positioner (far left) and the stamps (I bought the Helllo Kitty set and a set with sayings).  The ink pad is built into the Stamp base and can be changed out to be different colors, or even dual colored! 

Each stamp pack comes with one outside edge stamp and 9 designed stamps for the center. 
Below I have positioned the star outside edge stamp on the stamping positioner. 


Then I placed in the stamp center. 

This is the bottom where the stamp will attach to the stamper.

Position the stamper over the stamping positioner.


Push the stamper down.

 Now the stamp is attached to the stamper.
This is the finished product! :) Isn't she cute!!!!! I love this stamper so far, I love that it's easy to store and interchangeable! Can't wait to use it for a project!!! 

Don't forget to Create like Crazy!!!

1 comment: