Sunday, June 12, 2011

Vinyl engagement party favors!

    My very good friend just got engaged a few weeks ago.  We were so excited for her that my sister put together an intimate engagement party!  I was in charge of party favors!  :) woohoo!  So, here's what I put together. I bought a 12 pack of canning jars, pink and gray ribbon, white vinyl and pink vinyl.  On my Cricut I cut out different wedding items and the word "love".  Each jar got one image on the front and the word "love" on the back. (Sorry about the chair wheels in the background!!!)

I packaged the decorated canning jars with printed cellophane. 

The theme was penguins!

Finished product below!

We love you Kirk & Michelle!  Wishing you all the best!  

1 comment:

  1. These turned out awesome! And delicious too! xoxo. Sis.

    ReplyDelete